Saturday, December 9, 2006

unlikely duo


In preparation for their upcoming photos with Santa, we used our bedroom as a mock studio (yes, the fancy lighting and one-of-a-kind backdrop was our idea). If only we had installed that loud speaker, like we had talked about two years ago, we could have blared christmas carols to create a more authentic experience. Instead, we hummed jingle bells and in between rounds we asked, (in our best North Pole accent) "what do you want for christmas, little boy?"
It came off sounding more like a disgruntled employee than a jolly old man, which we thought...
what better way to get the boys ready for their big day at the mall?!

ps. hudson would like a fancy drinking fountain or a miniature (fully-functional) bathtub.
poppa is less stingy and only asked that he have good health for the new year.

4 comments:

zara said...

I love that tubby tub-tub Hudson is rarely seen off his back. He and Poppa seem to be getting a long well - adorable! I look forward to meeting Hudson.

zara said...

PS - You should really send this picture to cuteoverload.com.

Anonymous said...

Just checking out the latest photos. I can't believe Poppa is out of his cage and in paws reach of Hudson. Is that his Christmas dinner?

Love ya. Momma S.

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way I sent Hudson his Christmas presents out in the mail today. Hope he enjoys them. I figured since I sent Poppa something I couldn't forget the big boy (but you didn't have him yet when I sent my original pkg out). Talk soon.

Granny S.